NANT MILL FAMILY TOURING CARAVAN & TENTING PARK
Nant Mill is situated on four level/gentle sloping fields over 5 acres just off the main Prestatyn A548 coast road ½ mile east of Prestatyn town centre and just over ½ mile from Barkby beach.
· Trees / hedgerows divide the park into four fields. Two fields catering for caravans / motor homes with electric, one field for mixed units with electric and non-electric and one field for large family tents only non-electric with a recreational area.
· All caravan / motor home / Tent pitches are grass with parking alongside.
· Pavements are concrete level / gentle slope with handrail and roads are mainly tarmacked but some surface is loose gravel.
· The park has one large main toilet / shower block and a separate fully equipped unisex disabled toilet / shower room accessible by a railed ramp path in the centre of the park by the reception.
· Reception is in the old farmhouse. Open: . The owners live on site therefore available 24 hours and assistance is available whenever possible. Parking space area for new arrivals and visitors in front of main toilet block which is approx 30 meters to reception with a gentle slope in between but parking space is available in front of reception.
· Our local supermarket is ½ mile and will deliver provisions.
· Laundry room / Dish washing area is next to reception with one step and one grab rail. There are two standard size washing machines, one top loader and one front loader, two standard size tumble dryers, three standard size stainless steel sink units with drainers, iron
and ironing board, hairdryer and electric slot meters. Assistance is available in operating the machines. Tourist information rack with leaflets and booklets of local attractions are also available in this area.
· There is numerous water / rubbish and fire points on the park mainly no further than 50 meters away from any pitch. The chemical disposal point is next to the main toilet block. All these facilities are accessible by car and all facilities are clearly marked and lit at night.
· Pitches are available next to or near to the disabled toilet / shower facilities.
· Guide dogs are welcome. One well behaved non dangerous dog breed per unit is permitted. However dogs must be exercised off the site. There is a large level open field 400 yards from the park.
· There is a very good regular local bus service 100 yards from the main entrance. The nearest railway station with a local taxi service rank is ½ mile in Prestatyn town centre.
· Telephone numbers for local taxis, transport information. Doctor, vet and 24hr emergency are displayed in various locations: in reception next, on the parks notice board, in the Tourist information point and on the information pack given to all guests on arrival. Mobile network coverage is available in the area.
We are more than happy to discuss any further details and information you may require to assist you in choosing a pitch to meet your requirements.